How Confident Are You?
The majority of women wish they were more confident. Answer the yes or no questions below to get an idea of where you are on the scale.
1. Can you eat at a restaurant alone?
2. Would you give a speech at your best friends wedding in front of 100 people?
3. Do you like having your photo taken?
4. You’ve always ended relationships face to face?
5. Would you go on holiday alone?
6. Do you care what others think of you?
7. Can you confront a friend if they have done something to upset you?
8. Can you go to a party on your own?
Answer mostly yes? Then well done! Answer mostly no? Join the club, as over 90% of women wish they had more self-confidence.
So what can you do to improve your confidence? First of all, it’s useful to identify what those pesky limiting beliefs are. Try to take note of your mental chatter, what is it telling you? I’m not as smart or pretty as that person, or I could never run a 10km race, I’ve never been good at baking. Whatever it is, push through it. You’ll be amazed that you actually can do it, and once you have that negative belief is shattered.
And my favourite method, is to think positively. We will always believe what are minds tell us, and the thoughts in your head will become your reality. Counter the negative thoughts with positive ones. Every time you catch yourself thinking something negative, consciously turn it around to a positive thought. It will become easier and easier the more you do it.
If you’d like to learn about how I can help you to become more confident, book a free 20 minute call with me by clicking here.